killing bearshare......

My mom and sister wont stop using it after countless warnings from me.I delete it and they bring it right back.I WILL NOT be sued,and be poor because they need the precious illegal music.Is there anyway I can block it permanitly from downloading or maybe even getting on the computer?

My mom and sister wont stop using it after countless warnings from me.I delete it and they bring it right back.I WILL NOT be sued,and be poor because they need the precious illegal music.Is there anyway I can block it permanitly from downloading or maybe even getting on the computer?

Erm, do you have any idea on how many poeple use bearshare?

Cant you go into like the prefs, and just change the download rate to like 0, they'll be like wtf, and quit on it?

you can always take the ram out of you computer and when they boot the computer back up it will give them an error and just walk in casual and say "Oh, I meant to tell you about what BearShare can do to the computer" i think that will stop them. :)

Well, what AV do you run man, and firewall? Nod32 blocks the installation of bearshare...

And with whatever firewall you use, can't you add rules to disable bearshare from running?

Back
Top Bottom