Keyboard Suggestions

The Microsoft Multimedia Keyboard is very good and compact so that means extra space for mouse movements. No probs with pressing more than 4 keys either + great multimedia features and programmable short cuts (make sure you press F-lock within games to access the function keys) I prefer wired optical mouses for gaming because you can get lag with wireless. I would get a Logitech MX-510 for gaming. I have a 5-button A4tech optical mouse which has done me proud and only cost 10-15 quid.

Bluto, mouses are used for 3-D first person shooters like Half-life and Quake and the upcoming Doom 3. Also for third person games like GTA 3 and Max Payne.

Barrett said:
This is kind of a lame question but I will ask it anyways. I need a new keyboard but I don't know what to get. I am going to be doing gaming mostly, but I don't really like keyboards with all kinds of extra buttons. Any suggestions on good keyboards. (Even if they have extra buttons)
Yes an old relic from 1990,look in the computer flea markets.
But it seems a mouse is more important.
Well have fun driveing a Nascar with Mickey.Even Minnie won't help.
Raceing games with a mouse,Give me a break in normal words or get reported .
F words aren't needed.

AHAHAH. First of all Bluto, I didn't say the "f" word. What are you 12, are you not aloud to say fuck. Sorry dude, but seriously WTF are you talking about. "1990's relic, mickey and minnie racing," I'm speechless simply because I have no fucking idea what you are talking about. Did you get this thread confused with another. Don't anyone flame me either, I'm not being rude to anyone, I'm simply confused at what the hell Bluto is talking about?

bluto said:
Yes an old relic from 1990,look in the computer flea markets.
But it seems a mouse is more important.
Well have fun driveing a Nascar with Mickey.Even Minnie won't help.
Raceing games with a mouse,Give me a break in normal words or get reported .
F words aren't needed.
A mouse is highly important in a game; not as important as a keyboard I'll grant you but it is possible to have good gameplay only with a mouse - not so only with a keyboard on most games of late. Don't know what games you play, aparrently racing games, but without a mouse on any shooting games it is pointless. A good, ergonomic mouse in that situation can be of great importance; whereas any keyboard will do.

Barrett said:
I haven't done shit. Report me! Ha, for what you babie!
We're not being censored because David didn't think it would help because generally we don't swear. I haven't seen you use the f word that often but it would be prefered, and advisable, not to use it in the future along with other such words. Including shit. WTF will do, and BS will do. It is possible; with clever insults, to not need to swear at all - I have done it before I'm sure you can too. :D

I think maybe we should stop with the viscous converse and continue about the subject; Keyboard Suggestions. As that has been finished - maybe we don't need to talk about this on this thread anymore. Unless you wish to have mouse suggestions in which case maybe a new thread to stop us going back to the attack would be advisable.

I have already said to everyone, I know what keyboard I want, so as far as I'm soncerned the thread is done! Thanks help, and insight on swearing (LORD)!

Lord Kalthorn said:
A mouse is highly important in a game; not as important as a keyboard I'll grant you but it is possible to have good gameplay only with a mouse - not so only with a keyboard on most games of late. Don't know what games you play, aparrently racing games, but without a mouse on any shooting games it is pointless. A good, ergonomic mouse in that situation can be of great importance; whereas any keyboard will do.

We're not being censored because David didn't think it would help because generally we don't swear. I haven't seen you use the f word that often but it would be prefered, and advisable, not to use it in the future along with other such words. Including shit. WTF will do, and BS will do. It is possible; with clever insults, to not need to swear at all - I have done it before I'm sure you can too. :D

I think maybe we should stop with the viscous converse and continue about the subject; Keyboard Suggestions. As that has been finished - maybe we don't need to talk about this on this thread anymore. Unless you wish to have mouse suggestions in which case maybe a new thread to stop us going back to the attack would be advisable.
I already bought a mouse actually. It's the microsoft wireless optical mouse. Anyone have any experience with these as far as gaming?
Yes
Goodby kbd topic.Just bowling along.
----------
Games use Gamepads and some kbds commands.It can be from 1990 as long as it works,so the "what ? kbrd ? was not neccesasary.
It's all an A to Z command ? they aways had them.
Old or "new"
Oh by the way don't you remember Micky and Minnie Mouse ?
Shame on you.
:rolleyes:

OMFG BLUTO. ONCE AGAIN WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. Please don't posts on my threads, no hard feelings dude, I just never understand what you are talking about?

So long as the keyboard has the full 105 (or more) keys then it should be fine for any game.

Actualy scrub that, so long as the keyboard has a full alphabet, number keys, F-Keys control alt shift, arrow keys and number pads, then it should be fine. The windows Keys are not essential so any game! so any keyboard (even Pre-1990 so long as you had one of These would be (almost) ideal for gaming.

As for game pads, I agree that any old game pad (4 button) would be useless for gaming. If you were going to get a gae pad I think that you could't go wrong with an Xbox game pad (offcial MS ~ £25, cheap copy ~ £10 and an [rl=http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-70-252-4-1-71-6m.html]Adapter[/url] to connect it to your PC.

Barrett, just because you have got what you wanted out of the thread, it doesn't mean to say that the thread is done, people say things and other people resopnd, it is clear that the thread has grown into a conversation greater than what keyboard to buy, as we are talking about all gaming input devices.

Back
Top Bottom