KEybOARd ROoTEd

Status
Not open for further replies.
use a new keyboard, some people use a prank VBS script or exe to flash the capslocks over and over again. Or bad driver for the keyboard/cable is shorting.

My advice get a new keyboard to see if it helps if not. look for any malicious processes running although this does seem like a joke so I don't think you are going to get much help from people on here now .

REaLy sORrY jXi.

MY qUEsTIon WAs LEGItiMAtE AnD I CaN ASsURe yOU I"ve NEvER BeeN a MEmBEr oR BAnnED FRoM THiS SItE.

SORrY If i"vE CAUsED YoU OFFeNCe. I CAn oNLy hOPe YOu cAn fiND It iN YOuR HEaRT to ForGIVe Me.

I have conducted an intensive IP check and find no conflicts. This man clearly has a keyboard malfunction. Have you disconnected your keyboard from the CPU and rebooted your drives. This will often reset the SIMM Memory Module which is found to be a common cause of keyboard failure.

I GeT ThE FOllOWiNG MEssAGe WHiCh I"Ve cUt anD PAsTED. EVeN AFtER ThE

intel igfxext.exe not running, Display switch hot key is void. Reboot bad processes. ERROR_DS_INAPPROPRIATE_AUTH 8233 (0x2029).

Hmmm!!! Hold on brb.

What you need to do is open up word copy the following into you config.sys file. If you can not locate the config.sys file updating your AUTOEXEC.BAT file should achieve the same result.

@@ -2282,12 +2298,17 @@ static int hotkey_kthread(void *data)
mutex_lock(&hotkey_thread_data_mutex);
change_detector = hotkey_config_change;
mask = hotkey_source_mask & hotkey_mask;
+ poll_freq = hotkey_poll_freq;
mutex_unlock(&hotkey_thread_data_mutex);
hotkey_read_nvram(&s[so], mask);

- while (!kthread_should_stop() && hotkey_poll_freq) {
- if (t == 0)
- t = 1000/hotkey_poll_freq;
+ while (!kthread_should_stop()) {
+ if (t == 0) {
+ if (likely(poll_freq))
+ t = 1000/poll_freq;
+ else
+ t = 100; /* should never happen... */
+ }
t = msleep_interruptible(t);
if (unlikely(kthread_should_stop()))
break;
@@ -2303,6 +2324,7 @@ static int hotkey_kthread(void *data)
change_detector = hotkey_config_change;
}
mask = hotkey_source_mask & hotkey_mask;
+ poll_freq = hotkey_poll_freq;
mutex_unlock(&hotkey_thread_data_mutex);

if (likely(mask)) {
@@ -2322,6 +2344,7 @@ exit:
return 0;
}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back