Keyboard question

serakine

Beta member
I recently had this guy at work play a pretty good prank on me involving anonymous text messages and now it's time to start some payback. I've heard about being able to remap keyboard keys to do certain functions and I'm wondering if this is really possible and how to go about it. What I'm talking about is, for example, would be pressing the 'X' key and having it function as the Enter key or pressing a keyboard key and having the computer turn off, reboot, etc. I know you can set keyboard shortcuts in Windows that use a combination of keys but I'm looking for a 1 key assignment of a command or being able to rearrange the inputs of the keys.

The laptop is a Gateway 450ROG and runs Windows XP Professional.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Alright so I figured this out but in joy I made a fatal mistake. I decided to remap my delete key without moving the delete function to another key. When I rebooted for the changes to take effect, I ran into my problem at my windows login screen. I have to press Cntl Alt Del to open the logon dialogue box and since my del key is no longer delete...i'm in a predicament. My question is does anyone know an alternate way of logging in to Windows XP Professional bypassing the Cntl Alt Del popup?

My current solution is to just get my network adminstrator to remotely access my computer and logon using their computer (and their delete key) but I'd like to fix it myself first if at all possible.

I tried rebooting in safe mode but still came to the logon where I needed to press Cntl Alt Del

yea there should be two delete keys on the keyboard, use the one in the number pad on the right side of the keyboard.

If you want to prank someone here is the way 2 go.......

This morning i read yuor thread,i did some research and i programmed this program that when your victim presses any vowel keys his computer will shutdown without notice,and the only way to stop it is to

A.delete it out of your startup folder,it name in there is the Boot optimizer.

B.press control alt delete and find it in services

Here is a download link!

http://us.f13.yahoofs.com/bc/44044d46m57ac68b8/bc/uploads/iv2pu.zip?bfdyX0EBX6DT0LOo

Please PM me if u like it or if u have any questions ore if you have any ideas for a nother Pc prank i can program.

By the way it is completely harmless

Back
Top Bottom