keyboard issue

Ogy

Beta member
Hi there people. I have a issue with keyboard with purple stick.....When i put in the purple thing behind PC it wont work anyone got ideas how to fix this :confused:.....And if those who wonder how i wrote this,used "On-Screen Keyboard" xD

GJ on using on-screen keyboard. :)

Do you have access to another machine where you could try plug in this keyboard to see if it works?

Last edited:
Can you better explain what you mean "keyboard with purple stick" and "when i put in the purple thing behind PC it won't work". Are you talking about the end of the cable that connects the keyboard to the computer? The PS/2 connector?

If so, as suggested, could you try the keyboard on another computer? It sounds like the keyboard is dead. I'd suggest a new USB one.

I think that's what he meant, PS/2 connector for keyboard is colour coded purple. :)

Last edited:
well i used for some time keyboard with USB plug but my brother spilled tea on keyboard and now it wont respond.....and i got new keyboard with purple round wich u put back of the PC and i putted but i cant write anything...

Back
Top Bottom