Key binds for logitech mx1000 mouse + BF 2

Fisher

Fully Optimized
hello i was thinking can anyone point me to where i can get some key binds for my logitech mx1000 mouse or to a guide of some sort on how to make them? I was hoping to find some for BF2, for example so i can press a button on my mouse to automactically throw a gernade and then switch back to my primary weapon or if im a medic to throw out a med pack and then switch back to my weapon etc. does anyone have any binds likes this or is there a website with binds on them for different games?

you should be able to set all that in game.. as long as all your drivers are installed from www.logitech.com I have the same mouse and didn't seem to have any problems mapping the buttons the way i wanted.

yea you should be able to do that in the game, usually you click the action you want to bind something to then it will tell you to press a button or click to bind the button to the action...is simple, im just making it sound complicated....mind boggling isnt it? :D

so i can make it so that it does this... its better explained in an example... im firing my primary weapon at someone but i want to throw a nade and then switch back to my primary weapon straight away. so i want to bind something to my button that will select a nade and once it has thrown it, will then select my primary weapon back again. all in one click of a button.

so what i want it to do in one click of a button is:

1.Select nade
2.Throw nade
3.Select Primary weapon

all in one action.

Can you do that within the game?

Back
Top Bottom