Try downloading the JetAudio Player 6 at the bottom of the screen.
You might not have heard of the company, though some of you probably have and is linked with Cowan and Iaudio that makes audio players like Creative and such, and the one there is the new one (the M5) (I have the version before, the M3L)
I downloaded that program yesterday, and it has alot of good functions. Try it for yourself if you don't believe me
Some of the Features (many more included mind you):
1)It allows you to rip audio CD's in many formats including Ogg, and record them.
2) It allows you to convert any audio file into another type
3) It allows you to listen to the radio
4) It plays other files as well as music
5) It has a very good GUI
6) it has a very nice crossfade
7) It has multi channel features for people with Audigy Cards (check for multichannel in Prefrences)
8) It syncs very well with windows, and adds a Jetaudio section in the menus after right clicking a file allowing you to quickly access parts of the program.
9) Great sound with EQ and other advanced settings (which come standard with I-audio players)
10) Add Lyrics
11) Its free!!!
You'll be pretty surprised how close it gets to Winamps success, though most people wouldn't have heard of it
Give me feedback of what you think of it