keepin it cool..

crow0021

In Runtime
i got some chassis fans, front and back of case, and I upgraded my cpu fan to high speed fan with a copper core. it has helped some. with a program from my mobo manufacturer, my cpu idle temperature is mid-to lower 40's and under full load it just breaks 60's. is this ok, or should i try for lower?? any suggestions to get lower temps??

Yeah hitting 60 at full load isn't too great, just how many fans exaclty do you have in your case, what size are they, and what's the setup for each fan (does it suck air in or blow air out).

i have 1 exhaust fan and 1 intake, there is a frame for a 2nd exhuast fan. the intake fan is sucking in on the bottom of the front and the exhaust is blowing out at the top of the back. both fans are about 30cfm.

i guess i will try re-applying a better thermal paste and put another exhaust fan at the back..

I am using a stock heatsink and fan and my CPU is running at 70C.

What heatsink and fan do you recommend....I would like something that cools very well. I don't mind giving up quitness for heat reduction.

a very good heatsink/fan is the Zalman All Copper cooler. Ive heard that that heatsink gives very good cooling.

Back
Top Bottom