Kazza gold + what it does

Kazza is ok but i suggest somethign ever1 should do it is soo dodgy but works great some1 from hear told me this

Get LimeWire cause its the best and the basic version has no Spyware but then In Limewire get LimeWire Pro and My god its good No Ads Spyware Viruses not 1 problem and all day the speed is Supercharged
i actually 1nce got like
170K a second and this is on a P2P now how creamable is that

Yes but So if it is "incompatible", dose that mean we cant use it for downloding
Plz tell me if thats what he ment.
Should I gust remove it?

I have tried to download using it, and can't... Might be just me, but quite alot of people have noticed it.

It might be becoming incompatable with more downloads not correctly working. Some problems though might be occuring because of corrupted files being hosted, and files that are purposely messed....

Edit: Yeah I know you could prob find it using Google, but what I meant is, all the ligitimate sites won't host it, as it is illegal to now, so it'll be much much harder.

*KaGe*

download kazaa lite revolution 2.6 run spybot search and destroy, spyware blaster, and adaware, also...use mozilla firefox 1.0.1 as ur web browser over internet explorer

Back
Top Bottom