Kazaa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Limewire is better

Nemsis Limewire is better if you want limewire pro free you know what to do download free limewire after when you install it and choose program when you have insatlled it choose program and write limewire pro.

I think kazaa is legal

I have seen quite a bit of talk about warez on CF LOL i dont think ppl should be that public about it dont u think :D

He He listening to the news they have busted 27 people-Who were massive uploaders!

aren;t all 'gnutella clients' apparently illegal, but only like one person has ever actually been prosecuted for it. and they were downlaoding thousands of things, most people just get legal threats.
I personally use bittorrent, and just downlaod the torrents

I believe your legally allowed to have a copy of any "pirated" data for no more then 24hrs. Also, it's not downloading thats illeagal it's sharing the file with others. After all, how can the goverment prove at the time you download said data, you didn't actually own the original data?

A L E X said:
aren;t all 'gnutella clients' apparently illegal, but only like one person has ever actually been prosecuted for it. and they were downlaoding thousands of things, most people just get legal threats.
I personally use bittorrent, and just downlaod the torrents

This thread is over a year and a half (Almost)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom