Just Ordered My Dream Machine!

Feircepc said:
why would getting two cards in sli be useless? and yea u need a sound card unless u have a onbaord surround sound card.

i meant that I thought he wasnt getting duals. So i said, isnt that what sli is for?? Dual vid cards. So if he got one, why would sli matter?

The Power said:
Im not sure if you are getting a sound card, but you need one. If you want those speakers then you will have to buy one. Surround sound speakers wont work on the speaker ports provided on the mobo.

If you are getting a sound card, get anything by Creative, they are probably the leader in sound cards. Other than that, great parts :D

Are you getting 2 graphics cards because then sli would be useless wouldnt it?

You sure I need a soundcard?

I posted a few weeks ago asking this question and most people said no, the port in the mobo will work.

Yeah, you're set. That has 8 channels (for a 7.1 system). That's all you'll need.

Review said:
why not get it to SLI or up to GTX?
With the meromory thats kinda crappy, go with Crosair etc.
CPU is cool. The hard disk is crap if your a gamer, and how u get it dat cheap? IF u want a 7800 GT atleast go get a OC edition its acutally cheaper with more games.

Go out to your local computer store and ask them if that memory is crappy.

Actually, just go outside.

Hahaha, that's a hellofalot of money. And the reason for that, i'm taking, is that you ordered off newegg. And chances are, you didnt include tax either. Try looking around, I got my harddrive and psu half off by going to Fry's, right there is about 120 bucks.

That ram is alright. I would of gone with OCZ or XMS. Just because the custmor reviews say that it is awesome dosnt mean much. Half of the people dont even know what they are talking about. That card is awesome. I would of gone with PNY or BFG though. I def would of gotten a bigger drive with 16mb cach.

In case you havent known, Mushkin has been in the RAM platform longer than a lot of other companies. They have had a very good history compared to companies like OCZ. OCZ used to produce the crappiest RAM availible. OCZ is also slighting a little bit higher in price even when using the same ICs.

Back
Top Bottom