Just made EffexShop for Mac classic, low sys requirements

aff1993

In Runtime
hey, i just made EffexShop for mac classic too, if you have classic, goto http://effexshop.co.nr/ and download the Mac Classic version, very low system requirements, goto requirements and take a look then download, post screenshots here, thanks, i know youve been wanting the classic version.

I havent even looked and dont intend to. Like i said in another post, this is all ya do. Basically spamming

Im not spamming,im trying to get people to take a look at my program, and if you dont want to look stop b!tching and just dont post at all!
Alot of people are interested and if you arent its not my problem, so just get off my back!

No he didn't....It's called spamming and it's not allowed on this forum.

And it does seem like all you do is advertise.

aff1993 said:
Im not spamming,im trying to get people to take a look at my program, and if you dont want to look stop b!tching and just dont post at all!
Alot of people are interested and if you arent its not my problem, so just get off my back!

Well if ya want people to take a look at ya program then post it ONCE!!!! Dont keep doing it over and over again. And i will stop bitchin when you stop posting it, ok.

Raffaz said:
Well if ya want people to take a look at ya program then post it ONCE!!!! Dont keep doing it over and over again. And i will stop bitchin when you stop posting it, ok.

hahahahahaha hahahaha

ive seen him posting his stuff around too...

aff1993 said:
If you want to advertise, go talk to David Lindon, the administrator, and maybe he'll let you post it in the advertising section, where it belongs.

Back
Top Bottom