just installed windows xp, i have no sound....

Hope u guys would forgive my intrusion , but i have been trying to locate the new post section to post this and have not seen it yet , hence i have to post in here .
i do have same sound problem with my Compaq presario notebook, the model number is C754TU and its brand new , i have personally installed windows xp professional on it , but i cant hear any sound when i play music or video .
i checked the device manager and there are two yellow error indicators under other devices 1 "Audio device on high definition audio bus" and 2 "Modem device on high definition audio bus"

so i need the audio driver for this laptop.

Hope u guys would forgive my intrusion , but i have been trying to locate the new post section to post this and have not seen it yet , hence i have to post in here .
i do have same sound problem with my Compaq presario notebook, the model number is C754TU and its brand new , i have personally installed windows xp professional on it , but i cant hear any sound when i play music or video .
i checked the device manager and there are two yellow error indicators under other devices 1 "Audio device on high definition audio bus" and 2 "Modem device on high definition audio bus"

so i need the audio driver for this laptop.

Have you tried Microsoft update? If you want to start your own thread click on home at the top of the page, then click on one of the menus relating to your problem ie Operating Systems then scroll down the page till you see NEW THREAD logo, click on that, otherwise click on the topic menus from the new post menu then look for the NEW THREAD logo there.

Back
Top Bottom