just installed my second card...used my tax return Yay!

i think the best way is to switch the HSF of the card.

...there is nothing more simple?...is there like a fan set i can install right under the cards?...like using the free pci slots??...

simple please!

...However, when its Apevia, it scares me.

yeah...i hear what you are saying...a lot of people have told me to get a crosair psu...and i will...on my next little income LOL.

Probably get the 750Watt Crosair...that'll be way more then plenty

they sell pci slot fans. but will it between the 2 cards? or maybe mount a fan on the door panel?

they sell pci slot fans. but will it between the 2 cards? or maybe mount a fan on the door panel?

pci slot fans?? can you suggest any?

and for the door panel...i can't...it wouldn't fit LOL...i already tried mounting a fan on the door but then i couldn't put the door on LOL...the cpu heatsink was taking up the space.

pci slot fans?? can you suggest any?

and for the door panel...i can't...it wouldn't fit LOL...i already tried mounting a fan on the door but then i couldn't put the door on LOL...the cpu heatsink was taking up the space.

haha damn that sucks!

i never used them but i was looking at them today lol.

take a look at them here
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...10110573 1372526581&name=PCI Slot Case Cooler

maybe you can get an idea or someone can recommend u one :D

lukaszr what is your case? You may not need more cooling. But I guess cooler is always better.

EDIT: Sorry, didn't see the case before.. With the Antec 1200 I think you have plenty of air circulation and cooling. The video cards are dual slotted anyway?

The 9800GTX's cooler exhausts hot air out of the case, you don't need extra cooling.

but what if i am getting temperature's of 70degrees on full load....is this not damaging the card?? seems kinda hot. even the fans kick up to like 55%.

i just want to make sure i am not damaging my video cards.

i was looking at this cooling solution,
http://www.directron.com/accelx9800.html
anyone else used it?? i am wondering if its worth getting...like will i notice an improvement?

but what if i am getting temperature's of 70degrees on full load....is this not damaging the card?? seems kinda hot. even the fans kick up to like 55%.
QUOTE]

is that in celsius or ferenheit?
I get about 75C on full load with 100% fan speed on my 8800GT, and its a dual slot edition too.

haha damn that sucks!

i never used them but i was looking at them today lol.

take a look at them here
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...10110573 1372526581&name=PCI Slot Case Cooler

maybe you can get an idea or someone can recommend u one :D

I use a PCI fan. It is exhaust of course. I have it right under the CPU HSF and above the GPU. My the fan on the heatsink blows downwards. Theoretically the PCI fan has the hot air hitting it and going right out. Then I have the GPU fan facing downwards. Everything runs pretty cool. Out of the system, CPU, HDD, and GPU, the CPU is the coolest by a good 7-10C.

Back
Top Bottom