Just got a Job, Wanting to Upgrade my PC
Alright, im 15 and I just got a Job working at a Grocery Store for 8$ an Hour... not much, but meh. I bought a EMachines Computer about a Year ago.
* AMD Athlon™ XP 3200+ Processor
QuantiSpeed™ Architecture operates at 2.200 GHz
512KB L2 cache & 400MHz FSB
* Microsoft® Windows® XP Home Edition
* nVIDIA® nForce™2
* 512 MB DDR (PC 2700)
* 160 GB HDD (7200 RPM) 1
* DVD±RW Drive (Write Max: 8x DVD±R, 4x DVD±RW, 32x CD-R, 16x CD-RW; Reads 40x CD, 12x DVD); 48x Max. CD-ROM Drive
* 8-in-1 Digital Media Manager (USB 2.0, Secure Digital (SD), Smart Media, Compact Flash, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO, Micro Drive, Multimedia Card)
* nVIDIA® GeForce4™ MX graphics (1 AGP 8x slot available)
* nForce™ 6-channel Audio
* 10/100Mbps built-in Ethernet
* 56K ITU v.92 ready Fax/Modem
* Premium Plus Multimedia Keyboard, 2-Button Wheel Mouse, Amplified Stereo Speakers
* 5 USB 2.0 ports (4 in back; 1 in Media Reader), 1 Serial, 1 Parallel, 2 PS/2, Audio-In & Out
* 7.25"w x 14.125"h x 16"d
* AOL 3 month membership included, click here for details
*Copied from eMachines.com*
I bought a
XFX GeForce FX 5500 / 256MB DDR / AGP 8X / VGA / DVI / TV Out / Video Card
Just as a Temporary Video Card so I can play Guild Wars / World of Warcraft.
I want to upgrade my comp so I can play the best of the best of games. I also need a new monitor, I still got those big ones... =(. I dunt got that much of a Budget, I will probolay be making around 140$ a Month, mebe more... Can anyone suggest what I should get first??