just a few software questions

compguy91

Fully Optimized
I have some software questions and I was wondering if you guys would answer them for me.

1. What is the difference between mozilla and firefox? i've heard that mozilla has the email client built in and firefox doesn't. Is there much of a difference? and would I benefit from switching from firefox to mozilla?
2. What about Opera? is it good? I use firefox and it hogs alot of memory when I use alot of tabs and sometimes it takes a bit to load up. I've never tried Opera and I'm curious to hear some people's experiences with it, I may try it and see how I like it, I don't know yet.
3. Is there a better media player than Itunes? I have an Ipod and I use Itunes because it came on the disc but it's slow and it likes to freeze when ripping CD's and such. Is there another media player that will sync with my Ipod and still play AAC format?

1. http://ilias.ca/MozillavsFirefox has all of the answers you need. Firefox is better in my opinion.

2. Opera is also an Internet Browser and I found it very good, but prefer firefox.

3. Windows Media Player is fast and nice looking and can burn CDs. Download the klite mega codec pack from free-codecs.com to get AAC files to work.

1. I prefer Mozilla because it is more like a usable internet than Firefox. But, both clutter your memory.

2.Opera is neat...and is great.

3.I would say Winamp. The best thing ever!

Back
Top Bottom