Just a caution...

i bought some Akaska 120 mm fans, was plugin them onto my mob. Resting them on my floor picked them up Caught my finger thought nothing of it. Was typing on my keyboard. Felt a little sore, looked down to find blood on my keyboard.lol

yea i've cut myself on my processor fan....vishious it was, but i can stop my 120's or my graphix fan and it wont hurt, then again the 120's arn't running very fast. i will look into this fan though, i want to get a powerful one for my "The Terd" project

yh talking of fans we was cleaning my mates pc put it back together and i left.
next hes ringing me up saying it wont switch on and just bleeping - so an hour later after hunting through wires and plugs at the back i figured he hadent plugged the fan back in lol (time waster:p)

Opps...

I dont have a fan cover on the 120mm fan on the front of the computer, because the one we had restricted air flow, so anyone can put there hand in there....

I've tried it though once by "mistake", and it stopped, so its safe :D

I wouldn't try it for instance though on those Tornado fans that spin at 5000 odd RPM, haha.

Oh yes. You definately DO NOT want to get a finger caught in a Delta running at full blast. I own one, and I was lucky it was running at lowest, or I might be missing the tip of my index finger. :eek: Heh, still hurt like a bitch though...kinda felt like a needle going in, then it started numbing and had this dull throbbing pain. Pretty annoying.

Back
Top Bottom