i've got a question to all you BF2 masters

my tip for BF2, Full Auto firing is overrated, and should only be used for cover fire, if you feel that you need to waste ammo use burst mode (3 shot) but i generaly use single shot, so that way im more accurate. Just put it single shot, and shoot 5 times fast at your enemy and the spread will be less...

recon 16 said:
my tip for BF2, Full Auto firing is overrated, and should only be used for cover fire, if you feel that you need to waste ammo use burst mode (3 shot) but i generaly use single shot, so that way im more accurate. Just put it single shot, and shoot 5 times fast at your enemy and the spread will be less...

Agreed. With guns like the PKM, you'll be sniping snipers with a heavy machine gun lol.

thanks for the tips, i appreciate it. my badges still won't show, i'm not sure why. i'm positive i got some though! i guess i gotta wait longer?

joepic said:
thanks for the tips, i appreciate it. my badges still won't show, i'm not sure why. i'm positive i got some though! i guess i gotta wait longer?

during gameplay you'll know if you got badges or grew a rank because you'll hear a drum beating and see the badge you won. if you won a gold, bronze, or silver those only show up at the end of the round.

ahh, yes ...thanks.

yeah ronco i heard the drums and saw it in the upper left. i got a few

but thanks guys. how will i know until i unlock a new kit/weapon or whatever?
someone help familarize me with the BFHQ

I just bought this game as well. Haven't tried multiplayer yet (can't seem to get onto the servers because they're full) but Single-Player is pretty fun. I'm still learning how to play it though. It's pretty complicated! But very fun indeed. :)

Jamxx said:
I just bought this game as well. Haven't tried multiplayer yet (can't seem to get onto the servers because they're full) but Single-Player is pretty fun. I'm still learning how to play it though. It's pretty complicated! But very fun indeed. :)

it's fun right!?

maybe they're all full because you're not getting enough. update to the 1.3 patch. before, i had only about 30-40 servers. then i downloaded the patch and now i have over 6500 at times. it's great. heres a link bro:

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/battlefield2/download.html?sid=6151683

let me know when you're ready to play multiplayer. PM me or something

I already have the 1.3 patch, but thanks. I always update games before I play them, and attempt to find a No-CD patch as well. Which, I found. :D (It isn't illegal, don't worry). I'll have to try again soon. I've been playing and owning some pretty bad people on Unreal Tournament 2004 as of late :D. I'm not good at it though, these guys were just... bad.

Back
Top Bottom