itunes to mp3

convergecult

In Runtime
i have a lot of albums that i have ripped on to my pc using itunes. realizing how much i hate itunes ive stopped using it but a lot of my music is codded in what ever format itunes uses and will not play in wm player is there an audio converter that will convert multiple files to mp3 at once and not just one at a time?

well for the future cds u rip u can go into the settings and tell it to rip into MP3s instead of the other protected weird format

alright cool...some one how is good at programming should write a program that will convert more then one file at a time....

alright cool...some one how is good at programming should write a program that will convert more then one file at a time....

The copy protection is in place to STOP people from converting to mp3's. iTunes Plus music is however DRM free now.

If there is even a single program that converts an iTunes file with DRM to MP3, please let me know, I'd love one.

thats stupid hints why i hate itunes..if i bought the cd i should be able to play it in what ever format or player i want

you can use itunes to convert the songs to mp3, thats what i did
just highlight whatever you want to convert and right click and click on "convert selection to mp3"

you can try Sansa media converter. It came with my MP3 player and it converts itunes. I dont know if you can download it though.

Back
Top Bottom