Yes you can and here is how.
Convert iTunes video to DVD
1. Download M4p M4v MP4 converter application.
2. Following the wizard to set the video/audio output formats, sound card, etc.
3. Drag and drop iTunes movie, video or tv show to the program or add media file(s) by hitting 'Add' button.
4. Click Go!
) Burn DVDs
1. Download the versatile video tools,
2. click 'Browse...' icon to add the resulting file. If you'd like to edit the video (add special effects, insert video/audio clips, transform) with the time-line editor, just click 'Edit' button.
3. Hit 'To DVD', set the output quality and TV mode (PAL/NTSC). You can also adjust aspect to 4:3 or 16:9 by clicking 'Advanced'.
4. Start converting and burning.
(I did not make this tut, just copy/pasting from another source, however I have successfully burned a itune movie to a DVD by using this Tut)
hope this helps you