Its Time.

DarkBlade1

BSOD
Ok guys, I ordered the parts in my Signiture except I got 6800GTs that are really underclocked Ultras... I don't get it. Anyways, give me about a week, and I should be able to put it together and get it running and stable with OCing etc by then.

Here are my Predictions:

3DMark03 Score = 18,000-23,000

AquaMark3 Score= 90,000-100,000

I'll be running other tests as well, but not for a while. I plan on making my 3500+ an FX-55 by OCing it to 2.6GHz (its 90nm, so it should be fine) We will see what this baby can do!! In a few days, I should have the parts, and I will try to borrow a camera from a friend at school so you guys can see all the cool parts (*drools over 6800Ultras!!*)

hey zen if u do get ur predictions, i think u shood carry ur score photos around in your wallet, so not only can u make us jealous, but also torment random pedestrians with ur godly comp specs.

Nice, are u actually gonna keep this one or just sellit. Oh and y did u go back to sli????/ u sed u loved the ati x850 xt pe

ardy89 said:
Nice, are u actually gonna keep this one or just sellit. Oh and y did u go back to sli????/ u sed u loved the ati x850 xt pe

I hated ASUS SLi, but MSI one is WONDERFUL. Has great reviews and performance ratings as well. Also, Leadteks 6800Ultras (GTs with Ultra cores...) are wonderful! Their cooling is unmatched, and they are like the best rated in overclocking with "stock" cooling there is.

I am not trying to make people jealous, please don't think that. If you want, I can remove this thread. My goal was just me being excited and happy. Here are some pics of my stuff off of newegg. Enjoy.

Here is the ThermalTake Tsunami Dream Silver Case!
newcase7to.jpg

newcase21cj.jpg

And here are two shots of my GPU, the Leadtek 6800GT (They are really Ultras from what I read)
newgpu7jo.jpg

newgpu29fm.jpg

And here is the MOBO I recommend to all to get if you are going SLi. It reviews are 10 out of 10 across the board!

And my MOBO.
newmobo7pn.jpg

newmobo23yh.jpg

i really hate u....
jk jk... but damn... i am sooooo jealous right now....
darn you man....

Yeah, the 6800Ultra fit together in that setup, and these are those, so they will fit just fine. They actually sqeeze together perfectly and fit oh so nicely. Then the SLi bridge links the two powerhouses together to make one SUPER GPU!! :D I am going to MOD the outside of those GPUs to look really cool with some cool colors and artwork. Then I am modding the crapola out of my case! :D

Back
Top Bottom