its all about google..

i think google is a very short-term sucess story. Without the merger of another company that offers a different service i don't think the company is headed anywhere. It's only a matter of time before advertisers realize that adwords is a horribly ineffective means of advertisement. Advertising agents employed by companys to find good means of advertising probably already know that not only do people overlook sponsored links, but they are usually unrelated to the search, so nobody clicks them. They'll also realize that ads on realted websites will be more effective.

Its a vicious cycle.

Person A: Have you heard about bla bla bla from google?
Person B: Yah its the super 1337-z0r5.
Person A: Googl pwnz all t3h nubs.

Google continues to put out trivial programs that don't really offer anything. GMAIL, "thats really cool". Google Earth, "woa dude i can see my house!". Google checkout, "errr we already have paypal and it's pretty much an e-commerce standard...". Dodgeball, "so now my friends are annoyed by texts messages of me telling them whereever i am because i told them about this stupid service, i'm sure they'll love that."

We can already see a steep decline in the usefulness of the free programs google rolls out. Then people create a hype about googles innovative new program, advertisers see the hype and buy into google adwords. as the usefulness of the programs decreases (how many of us are actually going to use this dodgeball thing?). Googles rise will continue for some time, then the company will go on a steep demise resulting in its inevitable bankruptcy in about 10 years.

everything is based on advertisements.. you see them on football grounds, cricket stadiums, televisons, redio, and internet.. i believe running a business on advertisements is a total waste.. buddies, we need to develop a better business model.. like, we should build some real product, sell it.. i mean in real life, and then use that money to turn your advertisement based business ad-free..

I like google but some of their stuff like writely and spreadsheets and the dodgeball thing don't appeal to me. I like google and haven't had any problems so far. I use gmail and I like it alot, i like the fact it's free and the spam isn't that bad (i use thunderbird to fetch the mail so i never see spam but when i go to the website i get like 5 things if that...). I look forward to what google has in store in the future but I do hope they don't get in over their heads.

I just use Google for internet searches. I deleted their desktop search feature, when I found it installed in the Divx codec. I don't like programs doing that.

I also just use hotmail for e-mail. I get no spam what so ever, and enough space to suit me.

well, i dont remember the date.. but this is what happened, i said to my uncle that internet is such a mess.. i told him that i was searching for some matehmatical formulas but cudnt find a useful site.. he asked me where did i search.. i said, on both indiatimes and yahoo.. he said surprisedly, you dont use google.. and i asked what's that!?

I have every thing Google.
Google mail
Google earth
Google IM
Google maps
Google search engine
Google pop up blocker

Back
Top Bottom