Itouch

CGfreak102

In Runtime
yea so does anyone have an apple itouch, and do you like it, here we can talk all about them, mainly because im looking at buying one

the ipod touch is very nice
Pros:
Slim
Looks nice
WIFI
Touch Screen
Good features
It's a Apple made product!(lol)

Cons:
Fragile
Touchscreen gets smeared and gets scratched(get a skin)
No games?
A target for pickpockets.
Ipods are overrated(you can get a Zen for 200 with more memory)
Comes with kinda bad earbuds(blows out, rather get a in-ear earbud)

yea i can hear yea on the scratches, i have a Ipod vid 30g and i have a case for it and it is still scratched up, but i would use it for the wifi so i can surf the web at my school during class, because our network admin is retarded and doesnt have the internet encrypted so student with wifi devices can surf the web,

its pretty funny

the iTouch is too expensive in my opinion. Sure, it looks better than a normal iPod and comes with better features (larger screen, wi-fi), etc..) , but you can still get a better deal..

Example: iTouch 8 GB model is 294 dollars on Newegg. The 80 GB iPod classic is about 50 bucks cheaper. You can get a hell of a lot more songs on the cheaper one. And be amazed at this: the 8 GB 3rd gen Nano (the square ones) cost 100 dollars less than the 8 GB iTouch.

yea the price is a big thing, but i really like it, to me on my 30 gig i only use 2gig if that on music the rest are just files i store on there, if i get the itouch that is what ill use my 30gig for, just storing files

Back
Top Bottom