ISO question

Celticsfan

Banned
If you burn an aps to an ISo file it should just take off once you put it in a PC and boot up. Is this correct or am I doing something wrong? Please let me know.

thx

the program you are using should have an option to make it a bootable image. i use poweriso and it does.

If you burn an aps to an ISo file it should just take off once you put it in a PC and boot up. Is this correct or am I doing something wrong? Please let me know.

thx
Only if the app and the .ISO created from it was a bootable image itself (say copying a game CD)

Otherwise you need to create a bootable disk to burn the .ISO file to. Nero has this option.

I cant remember at the moment, i think theres an option somewhere at the top.

im not on my desktop right now, im using my laptop right now bc a relative of mine was messing with my computer and removed the heatsink from my cpu and i didnt know. and my cpu is a 2.1 triple core that i had overclocked to 2.5 so it naturally melted pretty quick.

im waiting on my new processor which should be here tomorrow. ill check for you tomorrow and repost if you dont figure it out by then.

i havent played with poweriso for a while.

Back
Top Bottom