ISO file question

Celticsfan

Banned
hi Guys, Say I have 12 separate ISO which are .RAR files that need to be combined. Each are roughly 200MB in size.They all have the same name except for they are numbered 1-12. They reside in the same folder.

I am curious as to how I would go about combining them? If you all could help me out i would be thankful. ;)

thx

When you uncompress the files, they will all go to the same file directory to make one large ISO file. Just start with the first one and work your way down.

When you uncompress the files, they will all go to the same file directory to make one large ISO file. Just start with the first one and work your way down.

When you say uncompress I assume you mean extract them, correct? If so, do you mean I have to uncompress the 1st one and each one after that?

thx

no no no, they are all linked. once you extract the first one then it automatically go throught the rest of them, leaving you with a folder of yyour content

I never knew that. I would usually right click on the file to extract it. I usually would have to select the Rename option. If you replace it that means that the first file will be gone and replaced with the new one which will not combine them all but only give you the last one you try to "combine" as the actual ISO.

So you will have to rename 11 of them so that you can combine all the files into 1 big ISO.

wow you used to do it the hard way.

If they were created correctly, you click the first RAR file to extract it to the folder specified by RAR. Then each subsequent file should automatically extract to the very same folder or file, creating the complete ISO file.

wow you used to do it the hard way.

If they were created correctly, you click the first RAR file to extract it to the folder specified by RAR. Then each subsequent file should automatically extract to the very same folder or file, creating the complete ISO file.

Ain't that the truth. I always thought it was a pain in the ass to do. I guess it is true that you learn something new every day.

Back
Top Bottom