Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Hardware
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 09-08-2006, 08:47 PM   #1
Fully Optimized

Default .ISO file

ok, well i have the iso file to a game..should i just mount it with damien tools?

PokerDegenerate: Don't listen to these guys, I like the IDE makes it look vintage like a 68 Camaro SS...
Spec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 08:59 PM   #2
In Runtime

Send a message via MSN to shawn_selig29
Default Re: .ISO file

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spec
ok, well i have the iso file to a game..should i just mount it with damien tools?

yes

shawn_selig29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 09:01 PM   #3
Golden Master

http://computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=35179

what is up vanilla face
G35x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 08:06 AM   #4
Guru

Send a message via MSN to Lord Kalthorn

Aren't there Game ISO lockdowns and stuff? They never work for me you have to use some tools to get around it I though...
Old 09-09-2006, 10:40 AM   #5
In Runtime

If there is a protection thing deamon can still get around them... on ur taskbar icon for deamon if u right click it and go to emulation there are like 4 options of security programs used by games which should get around it
Old 09-10-2006, 10:39 AM   #6
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to mammikoura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob94571
If there is a protection thing deamon can still get around them... on ur taskbar icon for deamon if u right click it and go to emulation there are like 4 options of security programs used by games which should get around it
doesn't work always. Ofcourse works if the game has one of those 4 protections, but then there is starforce and maybe some others that can see if daemon tools is running and will not let u play the game. Ofcourse, there are ways around this too...
mammikoura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 11:48 AM   #7
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by mammikoura
doesn't work always. Ofcourse works if the game has one of those 4 protections, but then there is starforce and maybe some others that can see if daemon tools is running and will not let u play the game. Ofcourse, there are ways around this too...
The only game i have not found Dameon tools to work with is FEAR directors DVD edition... But on Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion it works fine...same with age of empires 3, flat-out 2 and alot of other games

PokerDegenerate: Don't listen to these guys, I like the IDE makes it look vintage like a 68 Camaro SS...
Spec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 12:01 PM   #8
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to mammikoura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spec
The only game i have not found Dameon tools to work with is FEAR directors DVD edition... But on Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion it works fine...same with age of empires 3, flat-out 2 and alot of other games
yes. But as I said, with starforce (and maybe some others) it doesn't. For example GRAW will not start, it will just give u a message like "a virtual drive has been detected, please close the drive..." There are quite many games where this happens.

mammikoura is offline   Reply With Quote