Iriver IPf-799 MP3 player

TibsBeatAll

Daemon Poster
well, i just recently ordered one of these bad boys. I have read numerous reviews on them, but wouild like to speak to someone who actually has one. DO any of you have any personal experience with this player??

I would like to know if it's simple to use.

If the newest firmware has enabled using this as a removable storage device.

How the sound quality is.

How well the built-in voice recorder works. Can you record a professor speaking from the back of the classroom??

Around how many songs can you fit.

WHat's the best format for you overall. MP3, wav, etc etc.

Which formats does the player support. (This is the one i am most confused on, as many people say one thing, but specs say another, while yet reviews say another thing)

How's the sound quality for the worst format.

How the FM tuner is and how well it functions.

The aesthetics of the player. Is it pretty? Is it classy? Or is it just useful and have no true beauty?

Yeah, i guess i'm kinda asking a lot of questions, but hey, i'd like to konw them.

I can't answer all those questions as i don't own one of these players (i have an iHP 120), however i do know that you can easily upgrade the firmware from the iRiver site to support any new codecs. as standard it should support mp3/wma/ogg/aac... the list goes on. I've used quite a few iRiver players and i've been impressed everytime in terms of the FM tuner, sound quality, battery life etc. These things always seem to be well built and good quality all round

Back
Top Bottom