Ipod sound questions?

cantona

Daemon Poster
Hi

Just got my ipod and when I play a song it doesnt sound as if the music is being played evenly through each headphone (cannot be sure of this however). I have only got it so I am not sure if there is an equalizer setting or something to even out sound form left to right. All help appreciated

thanx

Make sure the headphones are fully plugged into the iPod. Also, read the directions to see if there's an equalizer or something similar. Try it with different songs, as well - could be the particular song. How bad is the offset? Very noticeable? There could be a problem with the iPod itself. If you can't get it fixed here, call Apple customer service.

Well of course, but I expect a fault with the ipod itself.

This is unless there is a "PAN" option in the sound options (not really used an i-pod), check that it is in the centre or at 50% to mke sure the same balance is kept on both speakers.

You could also try another set of headphones, or try plugging it into an amp.

Opteronix said:
Which one do you have? I have a black iPod NANO.. SO TINY...

You have one already ?!
I'm surprised ... whats your review of the ipod nano lol ? because i haven't really appreciated apple, i stick with the ones that i am most familiar with, the normal MP3s :)

Back
Top Bottom