iPod problems

yeh but wouldnt it be better 4 the customer 2 find out that the item they have is compatible with the software they have on there pc alreadly for example windows media player, instead of instillin crap itunes and reformattin every song so it can play on the ipod

Wow, aren't you the epitome of an anti-Apple fanatic? (Don't get me wrong man, I respect your opinions... sometimes you just have the urge :p)

As to your comment on iTunes, reformatting of every song is not required, but I must agree the compilation conversion to m4a format is annoying.

And another comment on the iPod's behalf: The click-wheel/navigation system is beyond any other media player. Name a model that has better navigation and you've hooked my interest.

well i did get this message wen i installed itunes on my other pc. see if it was a creative zen or somthin there wouldnt be a prob at all

it.jpg

Wait, I have a question... why would you have your media files in WMA format if you imported them from CD's (not assuming that you did, but...)?

yeh wots wrong with that, from a cd, into windows media player and then put it on my mp3 player.

*slaps forehead*

You'll want to keep the mp3's. That's a mistake I made, and now I'm stuck with reformatted music files (wma's and m4a's). :(

But that's when audio file converters come in.

lol most common format now is MP3 and WMA, coz most things r compatible with that format now, but then again doesnt look like apple ipods work with the WMA format lmao

Back
Top Bottom