Ipod Ponders

slayer322 said:
you cant get a b&w 20 gb anymore, they only make the photos now, unless you get a refurb.

oh, and u can play doom on the ipod photo if you know much about linux code!

watch videos, use normal mp3's and other stuff with linux and podzilla
Podzilla Mainpage

watch videos? i dont see where it says that..can u show me, plus i dont see where it'll play doom

hey man doom doesnt look that good but if i could play mr & mrs smith on my ipod photo that'd be awesome! but it says podzilla isnt ready for ipod photo yet :(

so far for the first gens its pretty stable, and if it ever crashs you just reboot, or if it fails and u cant get anything to work you can just re-install the original ipod frimware using ipod udater

oh, can anyone tell me why a podcast is?

yea i cant wait for it to go on the ipod photo's, the island and mr and mrs smith and four brothers i could watch those at school, that'd be awesome

im saying 6gb mini for the praticallity of an mp3 player. why do you need and mp3 player that will show you pics, theyre cheaper and not many ppl have more than 6gbs of music that they actually listen to on a regulaer basis. Mini's ive heard have had less problems than the photos, and theyre also smaller and better on batteries.

but other than that, if u got the cash and u wanna spend it, get the photo, just not the U2 edition

U2 is gay so i wouldnt buy that one anyway...yea the mini's are nice i had one but i want something that can do more. i wonder what PMC's they have out

doesnt matter if ur in canada i still get u a ipod photo for 260 us dollars. or how ever much that would be in canada.and i would just get a mini too. there cheaper. battery is better. and if u do watch movies and play doom three it voids any warranty because it kills ur battery bad. and can shorten the life of ur ipod.

Back
Top Bottom