iPod Plugin for WMP?

malakian88

Baseband Member
I am planning on getting an iPod very soon, I'm sick of not being able to carry all my music around lol. I have a massive library of music now and I can't carry a bunch of CD's around lol. My only issue with iPod's is that I have to use iTunes (gag). I'm not a fan of the program. It's just annoying to get my library set up in both programs.

My friend's have told me about a plugin for WinAmp (not a big fan of that either but might considering getting it for this) that allows you to use it to transfer music to the iPod. (which is usually only possible with iTunes). Does anyone know of a plugin for WMP so I could use an iPod with it?

yeah it's called xplay. I think that's what you want. It's not free but i think that's what you want. Try googling it.

I would advise not getting an ipod for storing music in that case, as there are better alternatives, but thats up to you :)

Yeah, what rdcmmnst is saying sounds kewl, though can't you transfer anyway using the standard windows explorer method?... thats mad if you cant! :(...hmm.... yeah, its either that or Itunes then...

Creative, I-River players wouldn't have this issue, though Apples, Apple I guess :p

Back
Top Bottom