ipod music back to your pc

convergecult

In Runtime
im wanting to put my music from my ipod on to my new laptop but i can not find a program that actually works with removing the music off your ipod on to your computer. ive done searches and found a lot of broken links and programs that only put it back on with the folders saying f1 f2 ect..... can anyone help? im running vista but i have xp i can use to at least put it on my external and then transfer

ok well you have to enable hidden folders in windows, if you dont know how to do that, just ask and ill tell u

after you do that, you have to go to "my computer" > go into your ipod hard drive > ipod_control > music > and add all those folders with those random names into itunes and it will be all your correct music. it will have all the names correctly, dont worry

winamp is supposed to have a plugin built into it now that will take music off of y our ipod. I used it back when you had to download it separate and it worked pretty well.

i have done that before but see i do not use itunes to play my music only to sync i use windows media player to play so i need all the file names.

hey thanks...i think i got ephpod working on vista. how is winamp? i have not used it in so long and i hated it back then but i was like 15

The new Winamp has a lot of great features now. You can actually watch movies in there now, lol. It looks different with a new skin. It takes some time to get use to, but I like the audio controls as compared to WMP.

You have got to try it out if ephpod doesn't work.

Back
Top Bottom