Ipod Killer

TibsBeatAll

Daemon Poster
Guys, I really like the Ipod. However, i also need a removable HD and since the Ipod doesn't serve as one, i'm asking for of the best ipod killers out there.

OR you could just show me how to make the Ipod into a removable HD, but i think that voids warranty or something.

Yeah.

Here's the few i've found out.

Creative Zen Vision M- very good product. nice screen, decent battery.
Cons: Bulky, Larger Then ipod.

That's all i know.

And i've had a Iaudio x5 that i loved/hated. lol.
Pros: Removable HD. REALLY easy to add music. Customizable background. great microphone.
Cons: TINY screen. Really bulky and unsexy.

I assume it doesn't since its on the apple website and it doesn't really make a physical change to the ipod like taking it apart so I would say no.

dammnnn. that's confusing to use. Lol. Sigh.

guess, i'll just have to go that route. Thanks abunch.

i have the iRiver ihp-120, its an old one but it does its job. its reconized as a flash drive on my computer meaning that it just opens a window when its plugged in.

no going through that iTunes nonsense. i use it as for music and an external harddrive.

currently i have a cracked CS:S game installed, yes installed on the mp3 player. this way when i'm at school i open the iRiver folder and double click the play.exe file and i can run the game from my mp3 player.

probably is that its bulky, but with that its strong as hell. someone stepped on it and all i got was a crack in the protective screen, now with an ipod the whole lcd screen would of been shot.

Back
Top Bottom