Ipod and itunes

error75

Baseband Member
I have my friends video ipod and am trying to put some t.v. shows and movies on it, but it's saying that it can only be synched with one itunes library at a time and will erase anything that is already on there.
is there a way to get around that so i can put my stuff on it and then give it back to her, allowing her to put more of her stuff on it without messing things up?
i'm using windows xp by the way.

how about this, can i download the stuff via my itunes, then transfer to her computer and put them on her ipod with her itunes?

As long as you authorize her computer using your account I think (don't quote me on that)

you can also just go into your ipod via My Computer and copy the music and movies directly... iPod codes all the names to four letter things like GJAH.mp3, but will still recognize the track names and info when loading into iTunes, and even windows media player... Same thing with movies... So, you can basically copy everything off the iPod and share it.

Yes you can!

I did it with my friends iPod, same make and model, he already had a few hundred songs so I added some and it works.

As long as you have everything set to be done manually.

I recently got a new iPod and man the Apple software likes to make it hard lol. As previously said, just make sure that EVERYTHING is set to manual and you should be able to do it. Then just add the songs to your library and tick em, then sync and it should only sync the ones you ticked and not take any off it.

Matt

Back
Top Bottom