Ipod

G35x

Golden Master
What/how do I put a dvd onto my ipod..What program do I need, so that I can rip it onto the computer? How long will it take to rip, or is it easier just to download the dvd rip off torrent, and this is legal, because I already own the dvd, so dont go closing the thread!@

it doesn't do dvd's.
i recommend ripping the dvd using #1 dvd ripper to, lets say, a regular mpeg file, then converting is using aplus video to ipod. that way, the audio/video will be synchronized perfectly. usually ripped straight from dvd to ipod will make the audio/video out of place, even if the program u r using has audio/video synchronization.

Yes, the A/V sync is usually way off. My suggestion is to do what he said, and I have had a good experience using Videora converter, I no longer get sync problems. Rip it with another program, then convert it.

Thanks man rep^...The converter kept getting a error while installing, but it runs, right now the movie is decrypting...Do you get the main menu, like the options, play movie, extra creddits and what not..If so, wow thats cool heh..Im new to the ipod scene..

It was a 1 week thing, update, didnt work out for me..I think I did sometin wrong, Ill have to try again.

Back
Top Bottom