iPad (iSpaz)

Battery life is exactly the same as a standard Eee 900a, but I only have the crappy 4-cell battery, so about 2 hours of browsing, prolly 3-4 idle.

It performs well, it has tandard netbook specs, 1600MHz atom, 1GB RAM, pos ssd, etc. I can play some basic games on it, but I currently need a keyboard to control them. Hopefully I will be able to figure out the accelerometer, so that will not be problem so much anymore. It will also have a few integrated keys later on, so I can use it as a gaming device. My goal is to be able to play RTCW on it lol.

Oh, and it was just a couple hours of work to build. Most of the time was spent waiting for the touch panel to come from china.

i thought that they were pure crap when i first heard about them, we got them at work yesterday and i played around with one for a while and it was actually pretty decent.

i thought that they were pure crap when i first heard about them, we got them at work yesterday and i played around with one for a while and it was actually pretty decent.

I thought an iPhone was great after 15 minutes of use also. You never really know how you will like a product until you have had it for a while.

If it is as stable as the iphone, it is best to avoid. Hopefully that will be fixed tho.

The iPhone is very stable.

I you just use it as a phone, it is. Mine gets constant freezes/crashes if I use the browser for more than about 30 minutes, and it often will lock up for quite a while when I watch videos. Not to mention the issues with its ability to play youtube videos. Yesterday I had to go through it attempting to load a video, then sayin unsupported format at least 10 times before it would play.

And yes I am on the newest OS, no it is not jailbroken/unlocked.

Back
Top Bottom