IP adress

I think that your ip addess automatically changes when you go on the internet (assuming that you have dial up (56kp/s)) and even if you have broadband it regularly changes, try disconnecting and reconnecting your modem and dialing up again (should work with either dial up or broadband). Im not sure though (dont quote me on any of that). Wy would you want to do that anyway???

Well, I got banned from a site, (ebay) and I talked to the mod and they said I can come back, but once the ban they can't un-ban so I'd have to change my IP to come back in.

"Found A WAy! If you use Fire fox, then switch back to internet explore, It has a diff IP, so prob solved."

Umm, no, this would have nouthing to do with your IP.

Your IP is a unique identifierd assigned to your hardware on a network that allows for data to be routed to you. If your using dial up or "fake" DSL then your IP address will likey change every time you connect, so you could try reconnecting your internet connection.

If you have a static IP then the only way to change it is to have your supplier re assign your address.

In ether case you were obviously banned for a reason so dont bother trying to get around it, you wouldnt be welcome anyway.

if you no about networking you8 should not phone up to change a static IP, there for servers most and they are good.

There is a way to change a static Ip address, dont no tho its threw notepad then saving it as .exe then putting it somewere in HKEY_

i would reccomend the same you do not need to go on it. if you do seek expert advice. i would gogle it,

atcually googli'ing it might not help considering 'DELTA' knows exactly what he is talking about...

Back
Top Bottom