Investigating Apple Mac computers

eleventhdr

Beta member
I am now in the process of researching Apple mac compeuters because i am looking into maybe buying one in the not to distant future.

So want to know more about them.

Also as well about apple mac Laptops.
I have been around to a few places already where i do live investagating them and have gotten some info oj them but do ned some more of this also as well.

Anyone and all who might give me some help along the way toward this would surely be of great appeciation.

Thank's ever so.

Jay!

although i have never used a Mac computer i do know that it would depend on what you wanted it for. if you were into editing graphics or movies...ect. that would be the way to go. i personally have seen their potential, so if i wer'nt so used to using XP, i would invest in one...they are really good computers.

They are nice, like mr mixx said, for media editing, and also I'd rather use a Mac for web browsing, checking my e-mail, word processing, etc. I think this is why many college computer users choose Macs. Overall, they are more stable than Windows PCs.

On the other hand, if you want to game at all, then you definitely want a PC. I don't really have much experience with Macs, besides with the computers at schools, so I would never want one, I'm just too used to Windows. The other thing is that Macs are rather expensive compared to PCs.

freestyler105 said:
They are nice, like mr mixx said, for media editing, and also I'd rather use a Mac for web browsing, checking my e-mail, word processing, etc. I think this is why many college computer users choose Macs. Overall, they are more stable than Windows PCs.

On the other hand, if you want to game at all, then you definitely want a PC. I don't really have much experience with Macs, besides with the computers at schools, so I would never want one, I'm just too used to Windows. The other thing is that Macs are rather expensive compared to PCs.

With the new hardware switches mac's are now around the same price as PC's.

macs are cheaper than they used to be, you can get a pretty decent one for 599 and they all use intel processors now so you can dual boot with windows. OS X is far more stable and secure than windows and it's also a very nice looking OS and it's great for video editing and multimedia stuff. I've also read awesome reviews about apple tech support and I've heard that the reliability of apple computers is very good.

I love macs they are very nice, and are decently priced these days, I would trade my windows computer for a comparable mac any day.

My friend's new Macbook Pro just warped (I think from the heat of the GPU) and the LCD broke, it has dead pixels and pretty big dim spots. He was just quoted $1,000 to fix it. I'm just not impressed with Mac. Both my iPod video and his iPod mini broke and had to be replaced, in addition to his notebook.

Hmmm Well so far most interesting.

What I am really wanting to do is get an apple and then link it to my PC which I have heard is possible to do.

Like I have said I have so far gone out to a few places and looked some of the apple stuff over I am thinking of making my next comp an aplle mac i want to try other stuff besides getting another PC of which i now already do have and I also now have an PC Laptop so I am knid of set with those for now.
I want to explore other options and apple mac might just be a real way to go.

So I will be looking into trtying to find one at some reasonable prices I ahve found some addtional stuff online as well.

Hey comps are not perfect stuff can and does go wrong I know becasue I ahve so far lost at least two or three PC drives.

So anyway I am going to look into apple some nmore and see what else I can find out.

Please do not hesitate to add anymore out there that you might know I am going to go with it for now just as soon as I can find out enough about ti to determine jsut where I do want to go and what I just may want in one and then there is the apple laptops as well we will see.

So thank's please do continue to come on and exppain your thoughts on it I will await more feedback on apple macs.

Jay!

Macs are so nice, My brother has a macbook pro, it is the sweetest thing ever. built in camera, wireless, bluetooth. No trial software, just the iLife. the photobooth is cool because it has like, 20 different ways to take the pictures. Garage band is cool b/c you can just make music. the other apps in iLife are also cool. My brother has had his since last march/april and its never crashed on him

Back
Top Bottom