Internet problems [firefox]

outlawstar4761

In Runtime
I'm using firefox 1.5. I'm on a 3 computer network. The computer downstairs is hardwired to a hub that I have up here and I have another hard wire to my secondary computer. Everything has been working fine until suddenly, the other day, it stoped loading google. Also, Aim won't connect, but MSN will. I tried repairng the connection and it worked once, but then it messed up again. I can't get to google gmail and a few other sites, I've checked my proxy, that's not it becuse I don't have one. I've tried only connecting this computer and it still happens. And re-installing an older version of firefox, and disabling virus protection and firewall. But nothing has worked. Can anyone give me any advice? Thanks a bundle.

reset the router, or just a new one. If you have anything other then a D-link, I reccomend to get one. But if you cant, just try a reset. Or you can first unplug it for 30 seconds or more, and then try again. And then totally reset, and if all else fails I think you may need a new one.

Back
Top Bottom