Internet issues

Sr.FattsAlot

Solid State Member
I'm trying to fix a problem with my internet, Internet explorer wont work and neither will any other Browser. All it says is "Page cannot Be Displayed" or "Cannot Find Server".

Any Help would appreciated

in network connections does it say connected?...any firewalls maybe blocking it?..spyware viruses, maybe?....or maybe even try re-installing driver for network card

cable, dsl, or dial up? if its cable or dsl, try unplugging your modem and then plugging it back in. Make sure all the status lights on the modem are on or blinking and everything looks normal

edit: if your internet isnt working, how did you post here?

yah exactly what ndsbass said..turn off computer, and unplug modem and router if u have one..and leave unplugged for about a couple mins.(u don't need to unplug ethernet cables, u only need to unplug power cables)..then plug back in and turn computer on..

edit:..if that doesn't work..i think from my knowledge it might be a computer problem..try see if ur getting an ip address

I forgot to add that AIM is still working, so I cant understand why the browsers are working, otherwise I wouldnt have posted on here.

probably have some sort of spyware on your computer, or if you have a firewall make sure that it is not blocking IE from accessing the internet

Back
Top Bottom