Internet Explorer On Vista

Jason8284

Daemon Poster
I know this is probally a common issue but when I surf the web i'll get this message every once in a while that states that windows explorer has stopped working and must restart. Errrr that's annoying lol, exits out from what I was doing lol. Any ideas how to fix this problem?

I've seen others have the same issue on vista. I've always had this problem, but now it's getting way to annoying.

Sorry for posting this here, but in the OS section I'm getting nothing.

first, you shouldnt be using IE
second, you shouldnt be using vista...

i think those are your two major problems, but if you want to keep vista, i recomend you get firefox, or the new safari beta.

if you want to keep IE(highly not recommended) then i dont know what to do

i'll try firefox, but what's wrong with vista lol? I love it except for that fact

wll nvm what isaid, i ididnt look at ur computer specs haha. but the thing about it is, its TOO user friendly and it never does what you want it to do, along with that it takes up way to much memory for useless invisible operation. you can do EVERYTHING a vista can do on an xp, including that 3d (win + tab) effect.

and too many bugs

Thank you for firefox, I love it. I have had friends try and get me into but never tried it until now, not bad I like it a lot

i'll try firefox, but what's wrong with vista lol? I love it except for that fact

A lot. Don't try firefox, USE it. you'll be so much happier. You'll probably be happy with Safari too. But just don't use IE.

i bet it is some incompatability bug with flash or something....happens to me also some times while using both ie7 w/vista and also with msn explorer too....and i've already tried firefox and don't like it...i like ie7 except for this bug that needs to get worked out and i think it's probably more of a flash problem than ie7's problem.

Back
Top Bottom