Intel's 64-bit article brough to you by CNET and also a little SLI prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delta said:
You are basing our intelect upon a post count? Well Mr 3k, I have almost 8,000 post on the IGN Boards, 2,000 on the CE-BF Boards, 2,000 on an electronics websites thats now been shutdown, and few thousand more spread over various outher places. As well as this I have also been a Computing entusiast since I could sit in a chair, starting with Speccys, Amigas and then x86's. As well as this I have a NC, HNC, and most of a HND in Computhing which included modules in Computer Arcutecture (thats the insides of CPU's by the way, the parts that define exactly what a CPU is capable of, you may not have heard of this though as your knowlage seems label-deep).

So a n00b I am certianly not, and when it comes to hardware, Chris pwnes me. I freely admit this to you.

Welcome to CF. I don't visit those other boards. And I could care less. But this is CF. I've been a computing enthuasist since many around here were in diapers. For 12+ years now. I dealt with Tandy's, Commodores, 386s, 486s, Pentiums, etc. I have built my own computer and several dozen more for other people because my dad told me to (on those weekends I had nothing to do.. when I lived with my parents).

I also have taken classes describing what a computer is made out of and how each part functions. I also know the chemical make-up of motherboards, graphics cards, etc...

Delta said:
yes I have, I have stated several times that Gain is talking compleate bollox, I was more following this discussion as I have an interest in it, however Gain is quite obviosly taking out of his arse and in the hope we could convice him to put forward some evedence I pointed it out.

You are obviously misspeaking because I obviously know a lot more then you. You always talk out your ass. In fact your head is up there.

Giancarlo said:
You are obviously misspeaking because I obviously know a lot more then you. You always talk out your ass. In fact your head is up there.

You know what you want to know Gain.

Speaking of facts Gain, are you going to give us any now? That way I can decide if their worth "picking" or not.

Delta said:
Speaking of facts Gain, are you going to give us any now? That way I can decide if their worth "picking" or not.

I already have previously in this thread. Again you demonstrate you know nothing.

Ok Gain, as I said before, and this is it, last chance.

No insults, no funny pictures, no taking the piss out of out names.

An explination of why the 6xx series is not 64-bit and/or a link to the evidence.

I'm taking your next post and your next post alone, if you take the piss, or tell me to piss off or somthing then your proving to the world your an AMD fanboy, who talks crap and refuses to accept another product.

Please, your explanation...

Here we go again with the Delta crap. Read a few posts before and you'll see I Said "Ok you win". I don't want to argue with you anymore. I have a headache and not only that had a real bad day. And here is my personal fuck you.

I'm not a fan boy anything, so stfu. you are the one talking crap about another product you know nothing about.

hey gian what happened to your dog? i've been catching up reading th posts and i heard that your dog died or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom