Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Hardware
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2005, 07:59 PM   #111
BSOD

Send a message via AIM to Giancarlo
Default Re: Intel's 64-bit article brough to you by CNET and also a little SLI prices

I'm not the best debator here and I'm not claiming that. It almost sounds like you are saying that in a mocking manner. I have no sordid ends to serve, and I seek to explain what is wrong and what is wrong. My original intention was to show that AMD is the one ahead in the CPU market and will continue to be.

Old 03-17-2005, 08:00 PM   #112
Fully Optimized

Default Re: Intel's 64-bit article brough to you by CNET and also a little SLI prices

Ok, Gian, ruff day for you i know but i in no way was going after you.

............cxxxxxxc|)::::::::::::> ................
Old 03-17-2005, 08:01 PM   #113
BSOD

My day has been incredibly rough. I lost a member of family (my dog).. for the past 8 years it has been part of my family...

I just can't stand a-holes like Connchri, and the fools who support them.

I had enough of this.
Old 03-17-2005, 08:01 PM   #114
Fully Optimized

I know!

............cxxxxxxc|)::::::::::::> ................
Old 03-17-2005, 08:02 PM   #115
In Runtime

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack22
sTUPID NOOBS....YOU DONT BELONG HERE ARGUING.....YOU ARE SUPPOSED TOBE ASKING QUESTIONS AND TRIPLE POSTING AND GETTING INTO TROUBLE....NOT ARGUING
Man, that kind of statement reminds me of a Mac board I used to go to, where you wernt alloud to point out anything inaccurate with Apple, me and one guy almost got band for saying most of our hardware "just works" on windows but needed drivers for Mac OS.

Then later I WAS banned fot turning a topic stating MacOS was better than Windows because it had less desktop icons into a proper debate about GUI's and saying I preferd KDE. They called me a "windows fanboy" and asked me to leave, I said no, they had me banned.

Happy Days
Old 03-17-2005, 08:03 PM   #116
Daemon Poster

Send a message via MSN to connchri

"...show that AMD is the one ahead in the CPU market and will continue to be..."

That may be true, but not the topic, now please, share the crapload of evidence to suggest that the P4 6xx series is not fully AMD64_x86 code compatible.

I even re-wrote the question for you.
Old 03-17-2005, 08:04 PM   #117
In Runtime

"I already showed why the fuck intel 6xx is not a 64-bit processor and explained it too. I offer a crapload more evidence. I see glaring incompetence in both you and him."

Well I for one missed it, care to point it out again, and Intel as a source is better than no source. Though he did use pleanty of non Intel links.
Old 03-17-2005, 08:04 PM   #118
Daemon Poster

Send a message via MSN to connchri

P.S. If you are having such a bad day, why debate in teh 1st place?
Old 03-17-2005, 08:06 PM   #119
BSOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by connchri
P.S. If you are having such a bad day, why debate in teh 1st place?
Because you continue to try to spread disinformation around on this forum. You remind me of:

Old 03-17-2005, 08:08 PM   #120
In Runtime

Wow, that image really proves your point, im so glad you got the Iraqi information minister to explain to me why the 6xx series is not 64-bit.

Closed Thread