Intel's 64-bit article brough to you by CNET and also a little SLI prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delta.. another noob without any clue... You noobs should just be asking for advice.. because only asking questions of experts such as myself is what you should be doing.

connchri said:
You don't know me, and you don't know the P4 6xx series. But you care enough to state "In fact I could care less if you got hit by a bus", how sweet, but really, I couldn't give a shit.

Infact, I think I recall you saying on my thread that you would not even attempt to research the P4 6xx series because it was Intel. I reckon that is well biased.

How can you possibly discuss something you don't know about? and, come on, it's definatly getting beyond the joke now - Post some proof not some lame excuse like "I don't need to". All that tells me is that you can't find it.

I do know the P4 6xx series, you braindead person. I do know a lot more then you. You are a blind person, and you cannot see the facts as they really are. You didn't even bother backing yourself up. You are just some lamer who thinks he can come in here and insult everyone speaking about the reality. The P4 6xx is capable of limited 64-bit processing. If you people don't want to accept that, fine. It isn't a 64-bit CPU.

Something I don't know about? Now you are being an ass again. I know a lot more then you.

What the hell are you on Gain, Chris has link you left right an center to refrences of his infomation, all you have done in reply is said "acept the facts" "look at the facts" but you offer no evedence, not even an explanation of your statements. Do you even know what a fact is?

Actually, look at my other posts. They pretty much show I know a bit about the architecture. I have put up links. Call me all you want, I don't particularly care.

Anyway, where's your links?

Show me one, and I'll post nothing else on this Thread debating the fact - Only one more to explain my finished view on it.

Just the one link

Please, just one.........

(Oh, and what automatically make you think you know more than me? - just because we can't agree on something?)

sTUPID NOOBS....YOU DONT BELONG HERE ARGUING.....YOU ARE SUPPOSED TOBE ASKING QUESTIONS AND TRIPLE POSTING AND GETTING INTO TROUBLE....NOT ARGUING

Delta said:
What the hell are you on Gain, Chris has link you left right an center to refrences of his infomation, all you have done in reply is said "acept the facts" "look at the facts" but you offer no evedence, not even an explanation of your statements. Do you even know what a fact is?

Chris is an incompetent person who provides intel.com as a source. What the hell is he think he is doing in the first place? What the hell are two people on anyways? I already showed why the fuck intel 6xx is not a 64-bit processor and explained it too. I offer a crapload more evidence. I see glaring incompetence in both you and him.

LOL jack. Right ok.

Now, were getting somewhere though, we are asking questions. How it isn't a 64bit CPU.

He says he has the crapload of evidence, now please, share it to the masses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom