Intel's 64-bit article brough to you by CNET and also a little SLI prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... Interesting. Especially about the SLi stuff, the prices for that are lower than I thought. Not in my near future though, unfortunately.

And here it is again, the controversial P4 64 bitter. No comment with this. I'm just not sure what to expect. :D (Leave me out of it!)

More lies about the "64-bit"... but 32-bit Intel... and how was Apple ahead in the first place? It never was.

Its 64-it, stop being one-sided on this. You hate intel but if you acctualy read about it then youd understand.

It isn't 64-bit, it is 32-bit. The article is garbage and know how I notice that? It said Apple was ahead. Apple isn't even ahead of a 32-bit P4. There a lot of credibility holes in it.

Are you the onyl person that knowsthings? You seem to have inyour head that you know whats right all the time...it pisses me and alot of people off

I do read things.. and I do understand what i'm reading. I'm just not buying into it, because this new Intel P4 is not 64-bit. It is that simple. It is capable of LIMITED 64-bit processing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom