Intel processors

I use to have a score of like 9XXX something but I removed it because I reverted all my OC back to stock.

Money_Man and I had our little competition in the beginning to see who can OC the highest using our video cards and the result was to use the 3Dmark03 program to give us our performance results. We both have the same video card, but he recently doubled it using SLi config.

Please don't double post, and why do you keep saying Good Day?! It's kinda weird...o_O

Good Day

Good Day,

I like to sound professional :D

That's just me, i'm called a robot all the time.

It's not wierd, it is only polite.

TRDCorolla said:
I use to have a score of like 9XXX something but I removed it because I reverted all my OC back to stock.

Money_Man and I had our little competition in the beginning to see who can OC the highest using our video cards and the result was to use the 3Dmark03 program to give us our performance results. We both have the same video card, but he recently doubled it using SLi config.

ahh i forgot about that skillful showing of oc ability. that was fun, ur dead in the water though now until u upgrade. im sticking with this, actually right now im trying to sell it so i can get a camaro, 350 4 barrel th-350 trans, 9" rearend, 3.73 gears i dunno go all out crazy on it, oh yea candy apple red paint

Back
Top Bottom