Intel Prescott 3.2 Ghz

money_man said:
where would you get it from? thats a stupid question...steal some from NASA while all the attention is on a speace ship taking off
Haha; any Liquid Nitrogen you find as a space ship is taking off will be exploding. They won't keep stores of Liquid Nitrogen because its expensive to keep - they'll liquify it from the air as and when they need it.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Haha; any Liquid Nitrogen you find as a space ship is taking off will be exploding. They won't keep stores of Liquid Nitrogen because its expensive to keep - they'll liquify it from the air as and when they need it.

Would you know a method to as how I would be able to do that myself? LOL

Lol; vapour cooling of the air.I don't know how you would go about condensing Nitrogen; but to do it you will need to do the same as if you were trying to cool the processor - and so using Nitrogen you'd be wasting time for cooling and adding a useless layer

You'd have to use Water - put it into an area around the processor which is depressurised as much as you want it - that way the water boils but has to take the energy to do so from around it. The lower the pressure the faster the water boils and the more energy is required from around it. If say this was around a heatsink it would take the energy from the metal which then takes it from the processor.

REALY REALLY REALLY HI POWERED AIR COMPRESSOR MIGHT WORK, lol, if it is powered by a car engine, u might get some sort of results :)

Back
Top Bottom