Intel Graphics utility with to stretch my laptop screen on low resolutions

vaio-fx

Daemon Poster
I have been having problems getting my laptop to stretch a low resolution to fit the whole screen. I spoke to Sony on their e-support site, its been 10 days now and they finally replied telling me to intall the drivers (which they sent me a link to). They said that they were the drivers which would configure my graphics card and tell it to stretch the display to fit the entire screen. After installing them it has made no difference except I now have an Intel graphics utility in my system tray. I had a look at it and have tried to create some schemes - none of which have worked. So is anybody familiar with this program or know how to use this program to stretch my display on my screen. There is a picture of this utility below:
Intel-1.jpg

I have an intel 82815 graphics card. Thank you for any help.

When it doesnt stretch I does have a large black boarder. I have looked in the bios for a stretch function aswell. The picture is not too bad the problem is just that whenever I enter a game it goes small again. But like I said the people at sony seem to think that this is the utility that will fix my problem. I made a post about this problem not so long ago.

http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=57998

I forgot to mention - incase its useful the laptop is called a Sony Vaio FX-109k (or FX-190K in US)

ummm maybe a lil silly question but do u have n e settigns on ur monitor to stretch it ?

i know when i play NFSMW it only wants to be 800 by 600 and i have a widescreen monitor so i jus change settings on monitor and boom i got widescreen gaming lol.

check ur monitor b 4 fiddling round with software

sadly not. the only ones I have are on my laptop's keyboard (fn combinations) - these are brightness and swithching to external monitor or tv

Back
Top Bottom