Intel gets Fined 1.45B $

Besides, It's not like AMD didn't have sales going on anyways. They have plenty of system builders here who buy their stuff.

Regardless, no one is doing too hot in this economy and I think it was a bit childish of the EU to fine them.
Did you read about what they were fined for? Of course they deserved it.

I did, and yes it was unfair, but oh well. I don't want to continue further lest my posts become biased.

Look man theirs rules of the game. If you cheat and get cought u end up with aether a broken arm or going to prison . They got beat and got a broken finger or nail.

I did, and yes it was unfair, but oh well. I don't want to continue further lest my posts become biased.

Intel going to appeal to it anyway, And with all the money they have and the lawyers they could get? That fine is gonna be paid back to them pretty fuckin soon

It's great news until AMD /does/ lose the rights to the x86. Which I suppose in turn will make Intel lose the x64-86. It's generically bad news for both proc companies.

It's great news until AMD /does/ lose the rights to the x86. Which I suppose in turn will make Intel lose the x64-86. It's generically bad news for both proc companies.

Except for intel wont loose the rights for X-64 until the contract is up for renewal

besides which with a contract this big and important there must be an adr clause depending on the type chosen this could just go to a third party arbitrator to resolve this

Back
Top Bottom