intel core 2 ?

why do I hear that you can unlock multipliers on the regular processors? To put it simply, you can't, not even using mods. Its impossible. The multipliers on C2Ds are only unlocked down to 6. The C2Extremes are fully unlocked up and down. There is only a FSB mod for the C2D that pushes it to 333mhz. The last processor to be able to mod the multi are Athlon XPs. And the mobile versions of those featured an unlocked multiplier.

why do I hear that you can unlock multipliers on the regular processors? To put it simply, you can't, not even using mods. Its impossible. The multipliers on C2Ds are only unlocked down to 6. The C2Extremes are fully unlocked up and down. There is only a FSB mod for the C2D that pushes it to 333mhz. The last processor to be able to mod the multi are Athlon XPs. And the mobile versions of those featured an unlocked multiplier.

thats what i said in my post , i had an athlon xp that could be unlocked via a mod

the mobile ones don't need a mod to unlock ;) And you probably had a T-bred, where you connect two L2 bridges.

the mobile ones don't need a mod to unlock ;) And you probably had a T-bred, where you connect two L2 bridges.
no i had a polamino part of the reason i didnt want to try was because the packaging design to organic and with it the way the bridges where cut so when i read the instructions online it looked too risky so i didnt bother

Back
Top Bottom